Top Ten Benefits Of Owning A Pet
Studies have shown that having a pet can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, relieve stress, increase fitness levels and boost overall happiness and wellbeing.
Read our top ten benefits of owning a pet
- They keep you fit
daily walksin order to stay happy and healthy, and so do we. On an average 30 minutedog walkyou can burn between 100 and 200 calories!
- They lower your stress levels
- They make sure you’re never lonely
- They can lower your cholesterol Levels
- They can lower your blood pressure
- They can help you make friends
walk. Having a pet is a great way to meet new people.
- They can teach children responsibilities
- They can boost your mental wellbeing.
- They help you establish a daily routine
- And last but not least, they will give you unconditional love
Sources: PetMd, PawCulture, WomansDay
This entry was posted in Pets